Biodegradable Plastic Bags Testing Indicators
Biodegradable shopping bag manufacturers prompt you biodegradable plastic shopping bags after the completion of production, which tests need to be carried out to determine whether they comply with national regulations? According to the existing standard GB/T38082-2019 “biodegradable plastic shopping bags”, biodegradable plastic shopping bags of the test items are as follows.
- logo. Standardized, unified label identification can quickly identify the product’s use, production information, material and environmental safety statement information, can be informed by visual inspection of the shopping bag label identification.
- Size deviation. Thickness of less than 0.025 mm ultra-thin plastic bags is the main source of “white pollution”, while the plastic bag thickness increases, the physical properties of enhanced, easy to recycle. The National Development and Reform Commission of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment on further strengthening the management of plastic pollution views require a ban on the production and sale of ultra-thin plastic shopping bags with a thickness of less than 0.025 mm.
- Biodegradable shopping bags
- Sensory. The appearance of shopping bags without defects, no strange smell, the printed pattern text is clear and complete, can quickly identify whether the shopping bags are defective.
- Physical and mechanical properties. Through the lifting test, drop test, water leakage, sealing strength, falling dart impact and other indicators to verify whether the mechanical and physical properties of plastic bags to meet the requirements of use.
- Biodegradable performance. Biodegradable plastic shopping bags with green, energy-saving and emission reduction advantages, can be decomposed by microorganisms and converted into carbon dioxide, there is no “white pollution”. Biodegradation performance is a key indicator of plastic bags, you need 100g dry solid samples and 600g compost soil inoculum at 58 ℃ ± 2 ℃ environment, water-saturated, carbon dioxide free air aeration for about 180 days to complete the test.